Wedding time
















My cousin got married.
Just a couple weeks ago we were watching family videos and he was in diapers.
I cried like a wimp, I couldn't even watch their first dance.
I kept glancing at my aunt, wondering what goes through your mind as a mother when your baby boy is all grown up dancing with his wife.... I could start crying now just writing this.
{ maybe I'm just hormonal , or am i right? } this is some sweet stuff.

and of course I have no quality pics of the night because we got busy having too much fun.
So glad we snapped these ahead of time, or we wouldn't have had anything.
The struggle is real, right?
I often find myself annoyed at having to stop to take a picture, but then so glad we did.
and look at Donovan all dressed up for his first wedding!!! { heart melts }

It was so awesome to see my uncles and aunts, and watch them dance and interact with my kiddos.
Such great memories...  one of my favorite nights of all time.


2 comments:

  1. You are right...all the milestones are bittersweet. Marriage is another ribbon untying that will hopefully one day come back wrapped around a grandchild. Laughter and tears. I think it may be what we are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right...all the milestones are bittersweet. Marriage is another ribbon untying that will hopefully one day come back wrapped around a grandchild. Laughter and tears. I think it may be what we are made of.

    ReplyDelete