Pregnancy Journey.... with Donovan

Pretty sure these two pictures are the only two from my first trimester. I was so so so sick.


I remember being so relieved that I could eat Thanksgiving Dinner without it coming back up.
My bestie Selena was in the " home stretch" of welcoming her baby boy.


15 weeks here, I felt HUGE. Now looking back, comical.



and the weeks went on,
My second trimester was awesome.
I felt so energized and happy.







and the dreaded last trimester { which went really fast, thank God }
I spent most of my time peeing.








 I am thankful I tried to atleast capture a photo from each month. With McCoy and Italia's pregnancy I was so vain, that I refused to take pictures and I am so sad I only have a few from that season of my life. Being huge and uncomfortable { and all the other weird things that happen to your body, fellow moms know } is not something I will miss ever!
This pregnancy went pretty fast for me, actually. Maybe because I knew it would be my last.
Maybe because we struggled with infertility for years before hand.
Either way, I believe I savored it and stored it in my memory bank.
I am so grateful ... and beyond excited that in a couple days I will be holding our son.
The baby we have prayed about having for years.

I asked the LORD to give me this boy, and he has granted my request.
1 Samuel 1:27

In PPP News: 
Hey friends, quick update! Anything ordered today { friday june 17th } will be shipped out tomorrow morning... otherwise there may be a slight delay as my due date is sunday { and i have always delivered on my due date strangely } in that case, your package would be shipped when i return from the hospital. I wont be able to attend to emails, so please do not send me any additional notes regarding your package in private email/ etc. Please just put any of these important notes in your order on big cartel. Lastly, I will be taking a short break from posting any new PPP for a couple weeks. I will still be shipping sold items during this time so feel free to shop, in fact I encourage you to shop... because it helps fund my time -off with baby. hehe. So excited guys, can't wait to introduce you all to our son.   hugs, Shauna

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Congrats Shauna and best wishes for you and your baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black & white of you and Chancho is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending love & prayers for a magical, quick and safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing these! Peace and Blessings on your birth! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete