What I wore: 26 weeks Pregnant.






Another energy-filled day and Im wearing, you guessed it, another pair of bloomers.
Its getting hot around these parts, so my halters have been getting lots of use as well.

We Started on the Nursery last weekend and I can't wait to share it with you in its completion.
It feels so good to see an actual crib in our house again, just walking past that room now gives me butterflies of whats to come, it certainly has made this whole pregnancy more real.

Speaking of Halters>> posting a bunch at the end of the week.
Stay tuned for Time + Day.


Photo Credit: My Awesome Nine year old, McCoy.



1 comment:

  1. I am just so so thrilled for the Hursh family! A little boy! Donnie can make a little man of him and his sisters are going to be over the moon :) Shauna, really this makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete