PPP Recap + Suggestion Box




















So Stoked... on this batch.
There are a few things left in the shop. Go check em out here

Suggestion Box?
This is where you comment below if there are any requests for certain styles, sizes etc.
I keep this in mind when doing my big shopping sprees...

PPP will be back at the New Braunfels Farmers Market this weekend.
So excited to get my hands on a crepe and or a tamale... and see all my market peeps.
Please note our location has changed, we will now be located near Buddhas Brew in the Pavilion.
Wear your PPP and get 30% off.





1 comment:

  1. visualize that in a crazyway that I hope you remember the fear of long words now one way thatI would you Formula Focus know remember this this is just anextremely long word so kind of you know it's easy to remember but anytime youhave a similar sound try to link it to something you can visualize so I hope you .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/formula-focus/

    ReplyDelete