What I wore...



 


23 weeks on Monday.
and the sun is out in Texas, which has brought me back to my PPP halter collection.
This halter pre -pregnancy I wore as a bathing suit cover up because its long.
Now its a great "cover my butt" maternity length.

Standing sideways shocks me.
I'm already quite huge... and I have 17 more weeks to go.
This should not surprise me, I'm always a chunk when pregnant.
I have to set vanity aside and trust that my body knows what its doing.
Its a beautiful miracle... and the third time around, I'm smart enough now to embrace it.
I'm making sure I have lots of photos to remember this last go around by.
Luckily I have a husband who thinks these new curves are pretty fantastic.
Pregnancy can be such a vulnerable time for insecurities to creep up.
Cute clothes help, ha!


What I wore:
Buck Halter/ PPP
Halter Bra/ Forever 21
Leggings/ Lily White
Duster/ Lot 59
Shoes/ Converse
Bracelet/ Lot59
Sunnies/ Cheapies from someplace ?

1 comment:

  1. SHAUNA,TAN IDENTIFICADA ME SIENTO CON VOS,EN MIS EMBARAZOS,MI CUERPO DELGADO CRECE!NO SOLO EL VIENTRE,SI NO MIS CADERAS,BRAZOS,PIERNAS!JEE,PERO DESPUES DEL NACIMIENTO ,EN UNOS CUANTOS MESES TODO VUELVE A SU LUGAR,GRACIAS A DIOS!TE VES MARAVILLOSA,A DISFRUTAR DE ESTE BENDITO MOMENTO :)

    ReplyDelete