Recap + NEW Special Request information








































                       There are still a few pieces from this batch up for grabs ------> go shop here

After each "recap" post from here on out,  I will be asking if you have any special requests.
Since I will not be taking custom orders anymore, I think this is only fair. Id still like to do my best to accommodate you all.. sometimes all it takes is me knowing what you want/ are looking for.
Sometimes, I just can't make it happen because I am unable to find certain fabrics / sizes etc.
But I promise you, I will try..try...try.

If you would like to see more of a certain style or size, please add it to my comments here on the blog. I will then print out your requests here and take them along with me when I go hunting for my treasures. Please avoid sending special requests to Facebook/ email, because I get a lot of messages in different places, and I truly forget over time all that emails I read.
If you comment here, it will be easy- peasy in one place.
make sure you leave your email, so i can follow up with you.

So feel free to start on this recap.

Do you have any special requests? styles? sizes?
What was your favorite of this batch?



4 comments:

  1. I like the hearts on the sleeves ❤️ I say since spring break is just around the corner make some tube tops and halters and maybe scarf dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the heart on the sleeve shirts maybe make them plus size?? or any thing plus size??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee in the am's!!! {coffee not required} ❌⭕️

    ReplyDelete
  4. that winsI don't surmise that trepidation is I don't feel that is gonnabe. that won't be as you as Citidel LTD an understudy it obvious paying for single that'scool wouldn't feel like you're being deceived that way and after that a financial plan individuals like this isbeing utilizing as a part of the we've talked in the group collegepeople .

    http://brokerscamalert.com/citidel-ltd/

    ReplyDelete