SNEAK PEEK 4 tonight.


 








As good and needed as my vacation was, it feels good to be back.
I had this batch ready to shoot before I left... and have been excited to get it out into the world.
I'm so inspired by FALL, I have expectations that PPP is going to be better than ever this year.
Its always fun to make bets on the batches,
My guess, is the Fall bell sleeve dress will be the first to sell. { first pic }
Your bets? your favorites?

Model: Danielle Cameron
POSTING AT 10:15 Tx time.



1 comment:

  1. Agree truthfully the vast majority of the time being les is preventable yes it is if you're if you’re chronically late 8 and I'm not raise if you're always late upstart but if you're always late Regenes Lift and you know it like would you would you not something I like tell yourself I'm a start waking up earlier I'm a start I need to allow myself more time to do this you to.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/regenes-lift/

    ReplyDelete