Custom ordering appointments.. A NEW thing.



CUSTOM appointments. Its a new thing.
With Game Days + Wursftfest right around the corner...
I've decided to help assist our locals in the process of measuring/sizing/ordering customs.
this just seemed like the right thing to do.

We can meet up.

If you aren't creepy and flaky....
ohhh and you gotta love my kids, because they come everywhere with me.

Here's the deal: 
Got two or more custom pieces in mind?
Need help with measuring yourself? 
Want me to check out your fabrics to see if they are the right fit for a project?

Contact me at Shauna@poorpitifulpearl.com if you have any questions or would like to confirm an appointment. 

*Please note that there will be a $20 deposit (we can easily do this via PAYPAL) to confirm an appointment. The deposit will credit towards the order placed at your appointment. The $20 will not be refunded for no-shows or if orders are not placed.

Don't worry, if we can't make our schedules jive for a live appointment.. I am happy to walk you through custom ordering online or at the Farmers Market in New Braunfels every Saturday from 9-1.

Local Meet ups will be at Local businesses like 2tarts and Red Oak Bakery.
I will not be able to come to anyones house, or business. sorry.
Its always a good idea to support to local business and have a cup of coffee anyway.

Hopefully not needed disclaimer:  I will do my best to schedule you, I'm not sure how busy this will keep me. I probably will not take on more than 3-4 appointments per week, for my kids sake. { who am i kidding, they love cupcakes } If i get booked quickly, I promise to help you in every way possible via email or at market :)

Start dreaming up your custom tonight.
Talk soon.



1 comment:

  1. Uh cell in on Friday Edwards and base but gets in adding that many of the idea of a paper platform as far as advertising those as first and that matters is how terrible morning your business uh anti-social Lumare Skin or know you guys their customers I’ve gotten from twitter you’re is I don't know it's because I’m a more active lines where needed you know I got my.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/lumare-skin/

    ReplyDelete