OOTD - Sunday + Swim Outlet.













I'm loving McCoys outfit today.
its not only super adorable.... but its REALLY hot in Texas right now.
This light weight kimono is just what a girl needs out in these parts.

Today we had an awesome day, at Austin Stone Church, Lunch at Snack Bar and a game of bowling to celebrate our friends birthday. Austin never disappoints.

Remember how we say Meme dresses double as tanks?
Well this is just a perfect example of a dress McCoy outgrew, that now is a halter tank top.
I am a mama, I know kids grow fast, so even though my prices aren't competitive with things made in China, because that's impossible. I strive to make clothing that be worn for many years and that is quality made and sewn to last.  

OOTD Details....
Meme Tank : PPP
Kimono : Billabong, By Swim Outlet.
Jean shorts : Gap Kids



No comments:

Post a Comment