Prepping for Armadillo + Around here.

Its hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner... 
With that being said, that means our big show "Armadillo Christmas Bazaar" is near.
This is the biggest show we have ever done, and I'm feeling the pressure.




 I'm thankful Donnie has taken on the job of building the booth.
This is not your typical street show... we can't use vinyl signs and folding tables.
This is the real deal.
We are essentially constructing and setting up a mini "store".
and I would be lost without his construction background.
I also need to make more merchandise than I have in my entire life.
and because Donnie can tackle the "booth"
I can focus on on the clothing... which is a full time job in itself.

I think we make a great team.
Although kinda annoyed that he wouldn't let me post the pics of him building with his shirt off.
Maybe I'll save them to my desktop. Hot HOT HOT.

A few reminders: 
We will not be taking any custom orders between the dates of 
Dec1- Jan 1.
We will also be closing our etsy shop and showroom temporarily from Dec 16-25th.
So if you have any Christmas gift ideas... for yourself or loved ones.... please get with us soon.

And on a Christmas note : I will posting an awesome collection of Ugly Christmas Sweater Oxys.
You can also bring in your favorite ugly Christmas sweater for a custom! 
But remember, this needs to happen before Dec 1.

If you are local, you gotta come see us at the Armadillo.
you can get all the info in regards to the show here.


No comments:

Post a Comment