New PPP & New Adventures…..








This week I will try something a bit different.  I am going to post new PPP everyday. A little through out the week, instead of at one time on a post night. I'm hoping those who miss the post night, will have more chances to grab their favorites and not lose out on them.  Let me know how it works for y'all. ok?

Also… because the New Braunfels Market has proven itself consistently fruitful… we have decided to expand our markets to the Austin and San Antonio area… I will let you know as soon as we secure some dates. We can't wait to meet some of you SA and Austin Peeps… 

Thanks for your continued support to our family operated business. It's because of you that we are able to live our dream and take further steps toward our goals. I am so excited for this coming year.

New PPP this evening, Tue, Wed, Thur and Fri.
Stay tuned to our Facebook for updates and times.
Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment