Custom Orders Before Christmas + Deadlines

If you need a custom to be completed before Christmas, this is friendly reminder that Dec 3rd is the last day to get your orders in. If you will be sending materials please keep in mind the slower mail system in the month of December.. and make sure I also have all materials to get started on your project by Dec 3rd.  ( hint, if you haven't mailed your fabrics, you would have to do so now, priority mail. to ensure this deadline. )

I will be closing the shop Dec 24- Jan 6…. as we venture in our airstream to California…  (dreamy) So if you order a custom after Dec 3rd…. your items will be worked on and mailed out after Jan 6th. Please keep that in mind.

As for already made items… I will continue to ship out items till Dec 23rd…. Priority mail… so depending on USPS….. you still have tons of time to order gifts and gift certificates. It's crazy how quickly the holidays approach us… and how every year, I find myself surprised as if I have never done this before… ha-ha!  and yet it happens on the same day every year. I can proudly say, this year I have at least half of my shopping done already. Whew!

Wishing you an awesome grateful, thankful, God praising Thanksgiving!
We are all so very blessed….
Let our attitudes and hearts reflect this truth.
<3 Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment