The Beach & My heart

This photo shoot today is so close to my heart.
I feel like every shot captures something I greatly miss.
The Beach.

Whats hilarious about it, is we looked extremely out of place, in the Texas parking lot with our surfboard.
{ and even boogie board, ha ha }
but we still captured the vibe we were aiming for.



Today was a tough day, but I'm glad I powered through it and continued on with our scheduled photo shoot. My sweet model friends stole my heart by bringing me my favorite 2tart dessert and fresh homegrown tomatoes from their garden. 

Good friends, silly surfboard poses, Jack Johnson and hanging out on some random guys parked van... is sometimes exactly what the Dr ordered.

Hope you guys enjoy the new PPP coming to you Monday!
Stay tuned for times!
xoxoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment