Sneak Peek- back here.

 
 
I will be picking back up over here, instead of my shopify blog. As much as I love shopify for it's E-commerce >>>>>> {our new site: www.poorpitifulpearl.com}>>>>>> I am not a huge fan of the blog set up. I am able to interact more easily here with you all, so I'm back. This will be our spot for sneak peeks, blog updates,sales,contests and more.

Im also looking to get a little blog face lift here pretty soon...so stay tuned for those fun changes.
If you are back over here reading this, say hello... so I know who has followed over! hello???

New PPP will be up Friday 11am Texas Time.  >>>> here >>>> www.poorpitifulpearl.com


5 comments:

  1. Hello Shauna! Its me, Michelle Smith! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. You have been followed back here. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you as well. Gail Webber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hello! Yes, I am up waaaay too late ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! wooo hoo GLAD to have you back! ill stop moving around so much !

    ReplyDelete