Around Here.

I love.love.love.love.summer.
We are at the pool/river/ some body of water everyday.
McCoy made the  "Marlins" Swim team! Go Bronze team!



Italia is our super snugly one. I ran for my camera when I saw her and Chauncho cozy on the chair together. And Today, the game of the day was "Dora goes for a dive"! Note how Italia is holding her breath as Dora is about ready for her plunge, the imaginations of kids are the coolest. 
I was able to see my best friend Selena for the first time in 2.5 years. I seriously can't believe it's been that long... and of course, when it comes to us, some things never change. We always bring out the goofy side in each other. I wish we lived closer. It's devastating!
McCoy and I made a cereal box crown from this diy project here.
She told me she wants to sell them on etsy and at farmers markets. How precious.
The finished product was gifted to her little sister, when she woke up from her nap.
They both were all smiles.
Our week is so full already, two birthday parties, swim practice every evening, some prayer time with great friends, photo shoots of our new screens that will be released Friday, fabric shopping,and of course Fathers Day.

Have a great week >>>>> Sale continues till Wednesday morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment