Around Here....

The last week has been nothing short of "awesome".
The weather here has been amazing, and sometimes that's really all it takes.
I have been enjoying soaking in the long lost vitamin D.
I am such an outdoor person... I cant handle being stuck inside with the heater on.
I know Texas winters are probably pretty mild to most places, but for me they are brutal.
I love the sunshine and warmth.
This week in a glance....

Lots of morning walks with Jefe.
And any excuse to wear my Firedaughter sweatshirt + PPP Bloomers together.






Bike/Scooter rides.....



 Pilates reformer at Club Group Fit with Alyssa

Working my buns off as usual..... 

 Back at the pool...... for McCoys swim team

Sushi...... 
{ my bff made my shirt.. SassaFrass....check it out here }

& lots of just hanging out. 


Other News: 

PPP has two new store accounts, one in Arizona { our first in Az. }
& the other is an airstream trailor out of Austin... { yup you heard me... awesome }
more details on those exciting shops super soon.

Also in the works, a new website for PPP, that you can shop directly from...
bypassing etsy, trying to remedy the cart issues
and a NEW Collection.

Next Post we will load up all items at one time, so it easier to get your items ordered in bulk so you can get the combined shipping refund. Paige and I have been doing lots of brainstorming to make this work.


Two Questions Answered:

Q. Where do you do Pilates Reformer?
A. At Club Group Fit, with the most awesome instructor Alyssa Cooper. She is super knowledgeable.
Its such a great workout, great for the core... as many of us Mamas tend to neglect.
I am obsessed with my Monday morning workouts with her.
They also offer, Pilates barre, cycle, tabata, pump and more at this gym... be sure to check it out.

Q. Where did you get your hair Done?
A. Felger and Friends, by my friend and PPP Model, Robyn.
I am spoiled because most of my friends do hair.... and this was my first time getting my hair done by Robyn.... and will NOT be my last.  I am loving loving loving my new hair do.

This week... No complaints, ear infections behind us { boo } but sunshine ahead..... { yay }

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks awesome!!!

    Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete