Beanie Weather + The Haps

 I realized today that in about month from now, beanie weather here in Texas will be coming to a close.... { oh but trust me... I'm happy for the sunshine }
These beanies are just amazing though.
Donnie's Grandma Noni makes them for us....
{ one beanie is left in the shop }

 Daily doses headed your way tomorrow and friday and a BIG post Saturday.
I will announce time for Saturday soon.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
Wanna shop in store? Check out the shops that carry PPP.
I just mailed out an amazing set of kids stuff to Southern hearts.
I am working on an awesome order for Vintage Hip.
and a first time order of Texas and Lace Inspired Stuff for Bless your heart.

If you live locally .... you already know that Junkology and Stingray have an awesome Collection of PPP there as well.

PPP is on the move....!
Where do you live? what store would you like to see PPP in?

1 comment:

  1. THANKS for commenting on our name "SH"! We love PPP! <3

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete