PPP- Thecla Style

This is a new series of PPP- Model interviews..... 
I thought it would be fun to see how each PPP model wears her very own PPP on a regular day.
We will start with Thecla... since she will be leaving to go away for college {me is crying}











We asked miss Thecla a few questions about her rad style...

1. What is your favorite personal PPP item that you own? I am in love with my
western button down oxy!!

2. What are your favorite accessories?
 Bracelets and rings are for sure my favorite accessories.
I buy just about any jewels that are on sale and in my price range...from Urban to Target.

3. How do you style your hair?
I got my hair dyed ombre at Gaston's Salon a while back, 
and just use a wand from Walmart to style it when I'm feeling fancy!

4. How do you do your makeup?
I wear Great Lash Mascara, and that's about it!

5. Whats your next PPP item on your wish list?
I would love to own an oxy dress one day, that's next.



ohhh, Thecla...she's a beaut.
-----
More Model interviews each week.. stay tuned to see how each girl wears her PPP.

No comments:

Post a Comment