I had a REVELation.....

Today... I had a REVElation..... for real.





Bold, Bright,Colorful, Happy... words I would use to describe PPP....
The moment I stepped foot in this awesome shop, "REVELation Decor " I could not help but think that if PPP was furniture.... this is what it would look like. I knew that my customers would dig this place as much as I do... so I had to share with you all. If you are local... you simply MUST go into this shop.... as these pictures are only a glimpse of the overwhelming radness going on there. I am saving my pennies for angel wings and two insane dressers, one pink and the other leopard.  Allison and Ben, the owners are mega- talented....   

My mom and us girls had lunch at Cravings {which serves the BEST sandwiches w- gluten free bread} It was a great day. However... I pushed my kids to the edge with our shopping spree. Italia snapped and was ready for her nap... so we are home now and Im recalling my day. I wished I had even more time to hit up my other favorite, Junkology but the kids were not having it. Feeling very encouraged about Downtown New Braunfels.

I am declaring this "Downtown New Braunfels Appreciation Day ".
I wanted to say THANK YOU.
 REVELation,2tarts,Junkology,Red Stag,The Phoenix and more..... 
Thank you for your courage and bravery to bring such forward thinking to NB.
If you live locally... be sure to support these amazing places.
If you want awesome places in this town.... we need to support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment