The Sun is Shining.

I am so blessed. I get to wake up every morning to look at these adorable faces.
Seriously. I cant stand their cute-ness. It makes my heart burn.
McCoy's shirt says it well.. " The sun is shining "
and as long as I am Mom to these two... the sun is shining.
{ Oh...can't forget Chauncho.. he is a handsome fella }

What they wore:

McCoy:
The Sun is Shining Top : target
PPP upcycled Jeans
barefoot: earthing it!

Italia:
Violet Bella Teddy Bear tee : it got too small.. so PPP'd it with ruffle and bell sleeves
PPP Upcycled Stretch pants
flip flops.



2 comments:

  1. look at your little ones! They are so adorable, love their outfits :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest kids ever! i love that little bear shirt ... might have to make one for myself ! heartandthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete