Around Here.....

Chauncho got a hair cut...  isnt he is so photogenic?
 I went back blonde---  :) 
 We Made Green Drinks...

 McCoys very first tooth is loose... she is so excited!  




 We painted outside and went on many walks...
 I love my neighborhood. :)
P.S. Its been a bit quiet around here lately....  ive been dealing on and off with Candida die off symptoms. Which were so bad today...  I've been in bed all day....Thankfully my husband was able to stay home today.... and Taylor will come to my rescue tomorrow to help get things moving around here again. Ill explain more on the health blog.. I've been meaning to write...Very soon. xo.

New PPP Wednesday at 2pm. Tx time.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I have a new giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed to this girls youtube channel "easy to be raw" and she recently did a video on how to get candida under control....She does the 80/10/10 diet and says too much fat is the cause of candida getting out of control http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weB4oDynoWo Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry you're feeling so yucky. :( i'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete