Sneak Peek + Big News for Locals!



Posting tonight at 8pm.... Don't Miss.

Coming Soon:  4th of July " style"..... eeeeek!
Get your patriotic PPP. { not this post .... but next }

BIG NEWS!

PPP will now be setting up starting June 2 at the local NB Farmers Market.
This is super good news for you locals.
Now you come and try on your PPP in person.
I will be there to take measurements for custom orders as well... so bring your shirts to be oxy'd etc.
Please bring cash! as we will not be accepting checks.
We may be taking credit cards.... I will let you know as soon as we get more info.
This is great for those of you who would like to save on shipping and have in person questions!
Hope to see you there!
9-1 every Saturday. { starting June 2 } 




5 comments:

  1. Looks like I will be spending many Saturday mornings in NB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the superman shirt!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!

    Gosh.. i dont know how i could sell the lookbook ... its only online.. hmmmm.


    and yah for NB farmers markets!

    and thanks for loving the superman oxy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....I've been on a camping trip the last few days so I missed this post....the hybrid dress had been so much my style! I would have got this right away if I did had the chance.

    MORE MORE MORE! ;-)

    ReplyDelete