The Bohemian Collective

WHAT IS THIS DREAMY LOOK BOOK ALL ABOUT?
Photobucket
I've been getting lots-a questions about this dreamy lookbook collaboration...  I think Moorea Seal explains it best: 

The Bohemian Collective is comprised of a rotating group of artisans and companies that have joined efforts to create a place where we inspire creativity and giving through our art and vision. We have a beautiful website that one of my favorite friends on the web, Kelly Ann of The Flowerchild Dwelling, has created for us.  So to learn more about the Bohemian Collective, what we are all about, to learn more about our companies and small businesses, and how we would like to encourage you to donate to our current charity project, please head over to the website!  Each season, we focus on raising money for one cause that we all care deeply about.  All proceeds of this summer season's fundraiser will benefit To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. I'm so excited to share this project with you guys so head over to the site to explore away!  And be sure to send a big congrats to Laura and Kelly Ann for launching the site!  

Laura is the mastermind behind all of this... and truly I had no idea how detailed this project would be.
I am honored to be a part of something so meaningful ... especially because as many of you know who follow my blog.. I had a boyfriend who committed suicide... and the impact of pain it leaves behind is the darkest pain I have ever known. So this opportunity to donate to such a beautiful cause while supporting art, fashion and creativity... is pretty much genuis in my book... and is really what drives me to use my gifts and talents for Gods glory.

So to answer the inquiries... No, these PPP items you see in the look book are not for sale...Sorry. 

So what can you do to help support The Bohemian Collective?
 I'm hoping you guys will support the Bohemian collective. There are many ways to do it!

1. Pin your favorites 
2. Blast the blog spot link all over the place...
3. Grab a button for your blog 
4 Send a donation to support To write love on her arms.
5.Tell your friends.

Thanks ahead of time... for teaming with us to do something of great impact!  


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'll pin this post :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauna, thanks for re-posting this and for the great explanation! I'm snatching this for my readers as well. So glad to be apart of this with everyone!

    ReplyDelete