Photographing my kids.

Here is a taste of what it is like to photograph my kids.
McCoy= always camera ready.
Italia= lots of back views and running away shots.
{ that explains why there is very little kids PPP posted these days}
I am trying..... must be braver and calmer.
Or maybe just everything in McCoys size for now.
For all of you with kids McCoys age, you are in luck. lol



We will be doing a super small post on Thursday... followed by a full weekend post.
{will announce time}

Oh and What they were wearing??
McCoy- gifted Jumpsuit from my friend Diane... love it. but she outgrew it quick..
so we added bells to sleeves and pants., Noni beanie and converse.
Italia- PPP Apron Dress, converse { yes i actually captured enough pics to post this on Thursday } now I am exhausted.


3 comments:

  1. Oh you have to keep making 2T items just post a picture that you get and will understand :) heck hang them on a hanger! I love them! My uncle called Jordan fancy pants today! All decked in her PPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny.. maybe i should hire italias stunt double? what do you think? should we try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny.. maybe i should hire italias stunt double? what do you think? should we try?

    ReplyDelete