PPP Lookbook "Sneak Peak"

As some of you may have noticed .. I have had an empty lookbook link on my website for quite some time now. I have a "lifestyle" vision for this lookbook.. and am so excited its almost done.




I cant wait to show you the final lookbook when its all done. eeeek!
Thank you Jamie Harper for bringing the vision to life with her beautiful photography.
She is amazing and we feel blessed to have her talents help us with this project.

Check out Jamies site..... you will be impressed.
Photography: Jamie Harper
Clothing: PPP

6 comments:

  1. this is so so rad, and so so you! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that MEANS so much coming from someones as talented as you. thanks Laura. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really awesome! i cant wait to see it all! and- look at that baby bump!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEYOND beautiful! I can't wait to see it ... and oh how I wish I would have discovered you while I was pregnant! Your pregnant model looks gorgeous ...

    ~ Devon

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! the colours, styling just everything.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are INCREDIBLE. i just love them.

    ReplyDelete