Pearl Snap "HYPE"

The thrift stores got the "memo" that pearl snaps were super cool.... and decided to hike their prices from 3.99  to 19.99.

I. AM. NOT.KIDDING.

There is now a little Vintage section... where they are pulling all the super cool vtg items and marking up their prices. what is thrift store shopping coming too? I want to rebel against this crazy price they are asking... but quite honestly... I cant totally let go of the Pearl Snap awesome-ness. In order to keep a few them around... I did have to raise the prices on these babies by a few dollars to cover my costs.. but even still Im making slim pickings on them with the huge cost. Im sorry. If you have been a customer of PPP for some time now.. you know.. I take pride in keeping my prices low and I hardly ever raise them. I want very much to stay comparable to places like urban outfitters and the like... because even though all of my items are handmade { not in a factory } like UO.... we share the same " kind of customer" who enjoys being able to get a couple things for under a $100-. I strive hard for this and will continue. The Pearl Snap " hype" has made it difficult to do. Even Still.... at $46... these pearl snap oxys are still totally worth it!




Oh... and if your thrift shops are "cooler" than mine... and you can snag a good deal on yours... you can send in your very own Pearl Snap and have it customized here for only 30. 



1 comment:

  1. just stumbled upon your blog! very creative style!!

    ReplyDelete