Chicken....

Im chicken.
Yup.... you heard me.
the girl who makes crazy clothes..
and inspires people to take " risks" in fashion
is chicken.

I hide behind blonde hair.
Ive had it pretty much my whole life.

I went dark once.... I hated it.
I was shocked every time I looked in the mirror.
It took me 7 months to get back to being blonde.

I Dreamt about dreads...
didnt do it...
too big of a commitment.

Id try red....
but I have freckles...
maybe id look like Pippi Longstocking?

I love jet black hair..
but it would be sure to wash me out.
right?
Death rocker isnt my style.

I am thinking .... brown/ish
with some copper highlights.
Maybe even umbre action.
def.... with layers.
and half moon bangs.
.........
Oh and darkened eyebrows

Now for the courage.

Did i forget to mention, red?

Source.

 Source Unknown
 Source Unknown.

8 comments:

  1. freckles+brunette= TOTALLY hot... now come on and join the club!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freckles, Blue Eyes & Red Hair....I get tons of compliments every day...people can't believe the red isn't natural....I should have been born this way. Shauna, take a chance, it's only hair & you can change it if you don't like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above.

    I have a feeling you'll love the change and will look STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, the wild child artist rebel with tattoos, who lived with her family out of a sweet motor home, and started her own business on a whim, and turns scraps of towels into gorgeous outfits...is afraid of a little hair color?! You could pull anything off, and a rich, warm brown would make your eyes pop and your skin glow :) Just try it, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh COME ON!!! you will look totally gorgeous no matter what you do. just DO IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have inspired me! I have reddish brown (naturally) and freckles. The freckles are fading with age and I cannot believe I am actually sad about it! I wish I could tell my 16 year old self that. I have had blond, platinum, red, black, brown....i was just thinking about going back to blond in summer. ugghh decisions decisions! Do it! you can always go back...after all it's just hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohgoodness I have always loved drews mulit-colored=layered hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll be beautiful no matter what color your hair is... :) oh and I went major dark once, chestnut brown and it took me a long time to get used to it but I loved the change. Im scared of bangs!!

    ReplyDelete