New PPP. Hollar!

I have been super unhappy with the changes in my pictures.Switching from natural lighting to studio lighting... has been a huge challenge.I still have a lot to learn.The last few shoots.... I slept uneasy afterward because the photos were grainy and shadowed. To be honest...I  miss the wall and natural lighting... but I also know that as I continue to learn.... the studio shots are going to keep getting better and better. So I wont give up....infact todays shoot went quite well.  {this morning... my awesome husband was helping me test out the lighting with some poses... ha-ha... love it }


 Posting "Awesome" New PPP... Monday..... 8pm. 


3 comments:

  1. lol your husband's posing is too cute!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't know anything about studio lighting, but I do know it will make your product look even more legit! Wish I had a studio for my little trinkets I sell! Love the first dress! Looking forward to the New PPP!

    Happy New Year!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    $25 Anthropologie gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think these photos look amazing! i want to steal elements from that girl's outfit.

    ReplyDelete