FRINGE Minnetonka... last pair... and more.

 I have one size 7 pair of these babies left..... they could be yours! They are on sell for $89.00
includes shipping in the USA. { international will vary } Comment below if you want em'

I also have one pair of these brown feather clipped boots for sale. Size 7. $86.00 includes shipping.
For more pics of these full length.. see this blog.
I  have these slipper styles..... on sale for now only $30 { includes shipping }
I have these in white, black and tan
Sizes available:
White: { leather } 7,7,8,8
Black: {Suede} 7,7,8
Tan: {Suede} 6



I still have some Kids mocs from the other days post.
Sizes left: 7,10,10,11,12 { kids sizes only } brown color. $26 includes shipping.

and the matching Mama pair on sale for $35 includes shipping
Comes in Black and Brown
Sizes available:
Black: 6,7, 7,8,8
Brown: 6,7,8

I wont be posting these on etsy.... as they are not vintage { they are brand new in the box} and I did not make them by hand.... so just comment below if you would like them and be sure to leave your email address below.. so I can invoice you via paypal. We still have time to get them before Christmas too---- :) 

remember if you are an international customer... shipping may vary, let me check on it for you.

5 comments:

  1. Kids shoe available update :

    7,10,11,12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the brown size 7 available, and also a
    size 4 in young girl or 1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont have a 4 :( but i do have a kids 7. is that what you want? or adult 7?

    ReplyDelete