Around Here.

Something about this weather.... makes us want to read books ...
get cozy....
and snuggle...
Look who is proud of herself.... 
She grabbed her own sweet potato chips....
and not a single day passes... that we don't " dress- up" 


And lots of playdates...... with good friends.

and naps for all of us..... lots of naps! 
Donnie's Mom is coming to town tomorrow... and I am so excited to take some much needed time off and just relax with family. I have also had it on my list for over a year to complete Italias baby scrapbook... and I think this time off... might be the perfect time to do it.
***
What do you have going on the week of Christmas?
Don't Miss out on our super sale 50% off.... only lasts till tomorrow. Dec 21.

1 comment:

  1. Today is my husband's last day of work until next Tuesday, and 3:30 couldn't get here fast enough. The current snow storm is pretty much ruining all the plans I had for store hopping, but that may be for the best. I see lots of egg nog, laughter, and couch snuggling going on this Christmas! And laundry folding (although I'm not looking forward to that as much)...

    ReplyDelete