Around Here...

We { McCoy} Made Art.
We went to the park with good friends.
We rejoiced over our new pillow from Pillow Happy. " The Peony"
We did more art.
We love trades... and scored some cute bunting... from A cup of T.
We took naps...
We did some more trading with A cup of T for some cute wall art.
We made more art.
We dressed up.
We wrapped Christmas Gifts
We hung a funny sign above our bed. " Parking Area for Happy Campers" 
We had snacks
We took upclose pictures of our face.

And we had a weekend to remember { cant wait to share with yall }
The rain {although much needed} has been getting in the way of a PPP - photo shoot.
Hopefully it wont rain this afternoon.. so we can post some new PPP for ya!
Hope your week is off to a good start!

3 comments:

  1. Ryan & I have been to a couple of the Family Life Weekends. Looking forward to hearing about your experience!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I just jumped over here from Casey's site and I'm so impressed. Just read your etsy feature- People, wow! I'm a stay at home mom working too so I can relate on a small level. Looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog!

    ReplyDelete