New Braunfels Locals!

Are you local to New Braunfels? Or is your name Naomi Bradford ....maybe ?
I have these awesome shirts left over from Kitchy.. from the amazing Firedaughter clothing
Here is what I have left:
2t,3t,4 : these are all in Pink.. like the above pic
Were $20- Now on sale for $15

I have the same boys shirts in blue
sizes 2,3,3  For $15

Two Adult Tank tops.
light blue small $25-
dark blue medium $25-

I also have:
Tween Size 10/12 { light pink } $20-
Tween Size 10/12  {Dark pink} $20-
Size 7/8 Boys Blue $20

And My Favorite The Baseball Tee:
 Was $34- Now $25- { fit oversized.. so these mediums could fit a large too }
Black and Gray Size Medium 
Green and Gray Size Medium
Blue and Gray Size Medium

Support the Best Secret in Texas.... New Braunfels.
Get your shirt! 

Comment below your email and I will invoice you via paypal. Thanks!

1 comment: