Shine Project.

 Have you been to Caseys blog. ? One of my absolute favorites. I always leave her space feeling filled up... she has such a lovely heart for God and is a sweet Mama of two. Today she guest blogged over on The Shine Project... and I was honored to be mentioned. If you are a blogger.... there are some super good tips on blogging.... and she explains how to also be a supportive follower. A good read.... so hop on over!

I am also still blushing from her kind comments of Poor Pitiful Pearls Photos, I am by no means professional.... but I do aim to capture " a feeling" and "a lifestyle" in my pics... and we have a lot of fun taking them... so im glad the vibe resonates with some... that makes me incredibly happy.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley from Shine Project was one of our vendors in our vintage market! She is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Casey!! I had the pleasure of getting to hang out with her at Blog Sugar in September - she is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete