NEW PPP... and fun " fill in the blank"

New PPP.  Tonight 7:30pm. Texas Time. Kids stuff too!
I got this from Casey Wiegands Blog. Just a little light hearted fun and reflection.

I am weird because...
I prefer the "before" hair rather than the " after" on shampoo commercials.
I hum when I eat... all the time.
I have to make a bigger mess... before I can start to clean.
I go through seasons of feeling very social and other times of just being a homebody.
I cry when people kill bugs... or anything living... even a fly.
I cant watch scary or sad movies.

I am a good friend because...
I listen
I love and pray for my friends.
When I make a commitment to someone, I stand by it.
I support my friends and encourage them
I am loyal.
I tell the truth... even if it hurts sometimes.
When my friends are hurting, I hurt with them.

I am a bad friend because...
I am allergic to the phone.
I am bad at remembering birthdays.  { getting better }
I am so busy with my kids and family... that I hardly ever have "girl time"

I am sad because...
Right now I am in the midst of dealing with some painful relationship issues.
I want another baby... but am not sure my body can take it.
I want to adopt a baby... but am not sure about the timing.
Finding a church that is like a family has been a real task.
I carry the burdens of the world on my shoulders at times.. and my heart breaks daily for neglected children, lonely seniors and the terrible news we hear everyday.
I want to work with orphans... and I am not.
I miss my best friend, Selena in California.
I miss the Ocean. 

I am happy because...
I know the Lord.. and even in my darkest hours, I am so thankful I am not lost and alone.
My kids are amazing.... Seriously so amazing. so proud.
I have good friendships.. that have stood the test of time... and will be forever.
I am blessed in countless ways.
I enjoy simple pleasures... 
I love Texas and am thankful to be here.
I love the weather right now.
I know the Lord has a purpose and plan for my life.. that exceeds my own plans.

I am excited for...
Christmas decorating.
A New Year
Homeschooling adventures
Giving gifts at Christmas
Growing in the Lord and in his word.
Being able to exercise again { now that I am fully recovered from my tonsillectomy }

I think this is a fun little game... to reflect... Do it on your blog and share the link here. Id love to read yours! Have a Blessed Monday.

1 comment:

  1. This looked fun, so I posted it to my blog :)

    http://kyebags.blogspot.com/2011/11/fill-in-blank.html

    xoxo, Kye

    ReplyDelete