Monday-Fun-day!

Taking a week or so off has made me realize how much I really miss my job. I love post nights... and am so excited to share my new PPP with you tomorrow.  Here are some peaks...



Today... I got more serious in my planning for 2012's new PPP line. Can you believe it? its almost a new year! I designed one piece...  { and I am so in love with it } but still have several to go. What would you like to see more of from PPP ? { pants, shirts, dresses... etc. } - Or even some suggestions on climates, I find that come winter... I am wanting new staples....  Share any suggestions with me now... because I am putting my ideas together now..... and would love to hear from you.

Tomorrow Post starts at 8 pm Texas Time..... "friend" us on facebook.... ---------> and see the posts as they load up.

4 comments:

  1. Skirts! skirts! skirts! in PNG it's not cool for females to wear pants...would LOVE to see some more lightweight skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to see your clothing on ummm healthier looking girls.. it would give me an idea of what it would look like on me.. and i would love to see a ppp dressy dress.. like for a cruise ?

    ReplyDelete