The First in PPP's 2012 Collection.

Its almost a brand new year and that means its time for a new PPP collection. I will bring in a ton of new pieces between now and the end of 2011. I am roughing out my patterns and making samples and when I feel they are just "so" I will show you guys.

I know that once i show you, I def don't expect you guys to wait till January to be able to order them... so I will make several of the new style {of course all still one of kind} and once I show you, you can expect to see more of them in new ppp posts.

The First piece came as an inspiration from a super rad and stylish girl named Ashley. She is getting married and we were chatting it up  about a "PPP Casual wedding reception" dress. She isn't one for the big hoopla.... and wanted something off the cuff... but purdy. I made this dress inspired by our talk.... and she loved it and is now the proud owner of it.... but I couldn't fully say goodbye to this dress... I decided to make it the official first piece in my 2012 collection.









You will be seeing lots more of the "Ashley Tart".... 

7 comments:

  1. this dress full of colours, as you always do??? can't wait to pick one for me! i suggest that you that you work with lace bell sleeves on some of them(if you haven't already).
    great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeee! i need this dress for when i get married! can't WAIT til it becomes available!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just screamed. Out loud. All alone. That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me...WHAT A DRESS..This one will be a favorite for sure...including me!!
    Can't wait to see the rest of the collection!! You Rock Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o i love love this!! i seen that pretty model in those your ppp pants and i wanted to tell you that was exactly what i was talking about!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone!
    Steph.. I also have another model lined up... just need to make more larges and XLS... wait till you see her!
    I love all kinds of shapes and beauties. im with you.
    beauty is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete