Around Here :




1. McCoy rocking her PPP Pj Pants
2.. Green Drink
3.. Italia Playing
4.. Italia helping out around the house
5. Italia puts on her own backpack now when McCoy gets ready for Co-op
6. Where I have been spending most of my days recovering from my tonsillectomy
7. Daddy is Mr Mom..and doing a fine job

Last night,I woke up in the middle of the night in miserable pain. It was an hour before my next pain pill was scheduled and I couldn't wait. It felt like my tounge got cut off and someone was pushing knives through my ears, lovely, eh? However.. this morning I awoke... to more movement in my jaw.... and feeling rather sprightly. Tomorrow it will be a week since my surgery..and I am so full of joy that my recovery is nearing the end. Today, I am finishing up Forgotten God By Francis Chan and working on my Q&A from the emails I received from Quit your day Job series. If you have a question you would like me to answer , please feel free to comment below and I will add it to the mix.

If you haven't already, head over to one of my favorite blogs, Mycakies to enter to win a $50 PPP Gift Certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment