Trick O Treat.






McCoy: Fairy-Sun Princess: her own creation. / Crown by Mycakies
Italia:  Cutest little Puppy ever. 

We just got home from our downtown stroll..... trick or treatin'. We had a couple parties that we were invited to that sounded Ah-mazing.... but we are feeling kinda "tapped out" from the Saturday party at Kitchy Chicks... and decided that we will all watch " tangled" and make some soup and get cozy on the couch.

The 40% of sale.. is still going on till midnight tonight!.... and Tuesday I will get everything all set up for my tonsillectomy. I will mail out a ton of packages tomorrow... and I am stocking Kitchy Chicks to the BRIM.  Wheee. weeee. Def go to Kitchy if you are local and grab something.. there will live posts while I am out..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FRIENDS 

2 comments:

  1. Shauna, Thank you for sharing these precious pics of your family! I really love the last one...IT IS PRICELESS!!
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers with your upcoming operation. My sister had a tonsillectomy when she was young...I hear when you are older..it's different ....So I wish you a speedy recovery and have lots and lots of ice cream.
    Also with your big sale, I can't resist on getting some more PPP...I just hope your not too busy tomorrow...
    I am sending you my best wishes to you right now!!
    Happy Halloween!
    clair

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are darling, and I love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete