Oxy and Dread Winner!

We had a blast at the party!!!! 
 We might have had too much fun with the stick on staches.
Even.. Pearl... sported one { Pearl is our mannequin }
She is our fashion muse.... she is rockin some funky dreads too.
 Pearl is always the life of the party... we all gravitate to her

  and... thank you to those of you who entered into oxy week! The winner will get a FREE OXY... of their choice,custom made or already made in the shop.
The winners name was drawn.....Congrats Cindy!!!!

I love my oxy's! Not only are they the coolest tops I own - they are unique and super cozy!Great for both wearing out or lounging comfy at home. Sure lots of people own PPP's awesome Oxy's but no 2 Oxy's are the exact same so every Oxy I own is truly ~one of a kind~ (I love that!) Also, they are perfect for all seasons ~ warm weather - wear alone ~ cold weather - throw on long sleeve underneath. <3
~cindy lemoi

& A big thanks to those of you who entered into our Dready Giveaway!
The winner is :
These are so cool and what a great idea! I like the big natural blonds with maybe a few blues :).
kayleighdsb@gmail.com
Contact Amanda.... to pick your set! Congrats!

2 comments: