Another Day in the Life.







McCoy: Shirt/ thrifted, Pants/ PPP ruffle jeans, Shoes/ Minnetonka Mocs, Crown/ MyCakies
Italia: Shirt/thrifted knit sweater, Pants/ PPP, Shoes/ Freshly Picked Mocs

IN PPP NEWS:

*Today is the FIRST DAY to enter OXY WEEK! Be sure to read all the details here!

* Locals: Mark your calendars for our super fun KITCHY CHICKS PARTY!
A.K.A. Kitchtoberfest.

* I had an awesome amount of personal emails from the Etsy feature... A lot of people had questions.. that I would like to answer but I figured the best way to do it is in one detailed blog.  { Coming soon }

*New PPP will be posted Tuesday {TBA}

2 comments:

  1. SO happy to have found your blog and etsy profile. Your shop is amazing. I'm falling in love with your style! Congrats on the Etsy feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so excited when I read your feature. I do those crazy creations from thrift stores too (though they don't generally turn out as cool as yours,) I also went to fashion school, I want to be a SAHM (after a good man to marry comes along lol) and I am on the Christian Artist Street Team too :-) I was completely inspired when I read your post.
    I too have dreams and I wonder sometimes if I'll ever be able to make it more than just a hobby...putting it all in God's hands IS hard :-) ANYWAY I didn't mean to write a whole letter. Can't wait to see your blog post with answers to the questions.

    ReplyDelete