Dready.Dreamin.

I had a few dreads when I was 22. I loved them!
I wished I werent so fickle.... and could just go for a whole head of them.
But gosh.. its hot in Texas.... and did I mention Im fickle?
source unknown.
 source unknown.
I think this bottom pic of Denise over at boho-photography is how my hair would look best... with loose pieces mixed in and the bottoms ends of the hair free. I also love the embroidery thread she has running through it. She is stunning.But seriously. All these dreads are so beautiful to me.. Dreads really suit my lifestyle.. as many of you who have met me know.. I don't like to brush my hair... and so usually I look pretty matty on a regular day.My husband says  "Jah wants to give me dreads" .... But quite honestly.. I change my mind by the hour...and so I continue to "dready dream".

3 comments:

  1. why don''t you get the fake ones put in and see how it goes first?I have seen some really awesome ones!!! etsy would be a place to start!!you could so rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea... do you know of any good sites on etsy for me to check out? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl go here http://saturatedcanary.blogspot.com/2011/05/dreading-it-part1.html
    I don't know if this will send the link but this girl had amazing synthetic ones and you can see the many colors in various pics on her blog.. the link i sent to you though tells where she gets her locks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete